Last Updated: November 12, 2023
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to keep the App functional, we must process information about you to operate, improve, modify, customize, support and market our services.
The type of information that we collect depends on how you use our App and Services. We require certain information to deliver to you, our services, and without this, we will not be able to provide such services to you. Our Services have optional features, which, if used by you, require us to collect additional information to provide such features. You will be notified of such collection, as appropriate. If you choose not to provide the information needed to use a feature, you will be unable to use the feature. Please carefully read the following to understand what information we may collect:
* When you use the App or register to the App, we may ask you to provide certain information, including EMAIL OR NAME. We will also collect or otherwise ask you to provide additional information that you provide us, such as your profile details, pictures and/or any other texts, images, videos or information that you may upload on the App and/or provide to the App.
* Your financial information when you make purchases on the App. We collect financial information when you make a purchase on the PayPal [https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full] or other payment providers.
* Geo-Location Data. We may use and store information about your location, if you give us permission to do so. If you are accessing a page or service from a computer or a mobile device, you may be asked to share your precise (GPS level) geo-location information with us so we can customize your experience on our services or on other services when we work with a marketing partner such as a third party service provider, advertiser, advertising network and platform, advertising agency, and a data broker or aggregator. If you agree to the collection of location data, in most cases, you will be able to turn off such data collection at any time by accessing the privacy settings of your mobile device
* We also collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the App. In other words, when you access the App we are aware of your usage of the App, and gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including geo-location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web-log information, phone book and contacts, and all communications recorded by Users through the App. We use that information to enhance user experience, personalize your browsing experience as well as monitor the App for preventing fraud and inappropriate content or behavior. We collect texts, information, pictures, videos and/or any data that you may upload on the app. We also collect supplemental information obtained from third parties such as demographic and navigation data, if applicable. We combine your personal information with information we collect automatically or obtain from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising and/or to prevent fraud.
All of the preceding is collected, as permitted by applicable laws relevant to your jurisdiction.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU. You directly provide us with most of the information we collect. You do this by filling out the registration details on the App, linking accounts of other social networks to your BEUT [https://dav-beut.com] account, completing application forms, as well as by posting and sharing additional information voluntarily.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES. We may receive information from third party vendors and/or other commercially available sources,
* Third party vendors who provide us data to supplement the information we collect about you, in accordance with applicable laws. For example, we receive information from advertising and marketing partners in order to manage and measure our campaigns as well as from enrichment service providers to enhance, modify and personalize your experience of the App. * For more information, please see the following sections of this Policy: ANALYTICS, COOKIES and MARKETING AND BEHAVIORAL REMARKETING
HOW WE USE COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION?
All processing of your personal information will always be justified by a “lawful ground” for processing, where relevant under applicable
laws. In the majority of cases, processing will be justified on the basis that:
* you, or in the case you are below the age of 16 or the age of legal adulthood if different in your country, your parent or guardian
has provided consent for us to use your personal information for a specific purpose;
* the use of your personal information is necessary to perform a contract or take reasonable steps to enter into a contract with you
(E.G. TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AGREEMENTS OR SERVICES WHICH YOU HAVE PURCHASED);
* the processing is necessary to comply with a relevant legal obligation or regulatory obligation that you and/or we have (e.g.
fraud prevention); or
* the processing is necessary to support our legitimate interests as a business (e.g. to improve our services to you), subject to your
interests and fundamental rights and provided it is conducted at all times in a way that is proportionate.
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
* To create user accounts. * To provide support.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We retain personal information only for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and unless otherwise stated for a period of: AS LONG AS THE USER HAS AN ACCOUNT WITH US. Please note that some circumstances, we will retain your personal information for longer periods of time. We will retain personal information for the following purposes:
* as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations, e.g. as long as is necessary to provide services, etc.; and * in relation to personal information to comply with applicable laws, prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our App terms and take other actions as permitted by law.
CHILDREN UNDER THE LEGAL AGE OF ADULTHOOD
Our services are not directed to children under the age of thirteen, or any as such age relevant to Applicable Laws in your jurisdiction, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen, or sixteen, through our Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to help enforce our Privacy Notice by instructing children under the age of thirteen not to download or use our online services.
Should we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 or any such age relevant to Applicable Laws in your jurisdiction, we shall delete that personal information immediately and if we shall have a reasonable doubt that the consent given is not truthful regarding the age of the user, we reserve ourselves the right to immediately suspend the access to the App giving notice of the reasons. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 or 16, or if you are a parent or guardian concerned that we may have collected information of your child, please contact us immediately at DAV@DAV-BEUT.COM.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We share your personal information with third parties as under:
* We share personal information with service providers that provide us with services for the purpose of operating the App and opening and operating your account. Consistent with applicable legal requirements, we take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately safeguard your personal information and only process it in accordance with our instructions; * We share personal information to law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other parties, if we believe we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations; * We share personal information with payment processors, fraud detection agencies and similar third parties for the purpose of facilitating payments done via the App and securing the App and protecting it against fraud or other liabilities; * We also may share limited personal information with such social media platforms and marketing partners, such as Facebook, Twitter and
Google, to promote our services. Such features and third party services collect certain information about you and may set a cookie to
enable their functionality. Such third party features are governed by their privacy policies and under their terms and conditions.
* Personal information will also be disclosed if we go through a business transition such as a merger, sale, transfer of all or a
portion of BEUT [https://dav-beut.com] ‘s assets, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar event. In the event that we sell any business or
assets, we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party,
information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
Please note, when you publish your information and/or share your data with other Users, we try to maintain the standards of all users, but we do not take responsibility over the actions of other users.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may store your data manually or electronically. Any data stored electronically will be stored in secure servers, and any data stored manually will be stored in our premises within the FRANCE. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored in the browser. The file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page form the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. The information we obtain from the cookie could be used to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you use our App and to personalize our App for you.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not share our App traffic data with any third party for any purpose unless required for legal reasons such as meeting applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests and/or unless you have given an explicit consent to allow us to do so; enforcing applicable terms of service; detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, security, or technical issues; protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of our Company, our Customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
If you’d like to opt-out or If you’d like to obtain a copy of your data, make a correction, or have it erased, please contact us in any way convenient for you in the CONTACT US section.
ADS AND EXTERNAL LINKS
We take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information provide on the App and on the external link in this policy listed. However, the information is provided “as is” without any warranty of guarantee of any kind. Under no circumstance should you rely on the accuracy of information given on the App.
We take no responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability or legality of the information and contents contained on this App.
SPECIFIC PROVISIONS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This section of the Policy applies to you, if you are a California resident.
We have collected the following categories of personal information from Users:
* Information that you chose to upload or otherwise provided by you which may include: (i) Identifiers and personal information, such as name, postal addresses, online identifiers, email addresses, and location. * Information we collect when you use the App, including (i) Identifiers and personal information, such as online identifiers, internet protocol (IP) addresses, access device and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting and browser plug-in types and versions; (ii) commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies; (iii) Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to log-in and log-out time, the duration of sessions, the content uploaded and downloaded, viewed web-pages or specific content on web-pages, activity measures; (iv) Location information, based on your IP address and GPS, (iv) phonebook based on your contact lists; (v) pictures based on your camera. * Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you. * We obtain personal information listed above from third party sources, as detailed in this Policy.
We use the personal information that we collect or receive for the business purposes as described above under the Section titled “HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?”.
We disclose personal information to third parties for business purposes as described above under the Section titled “Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties” in the Policy. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed all the categories of personal information detailed above for business purposes.
As previously mentioned in this Policy, we do not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) personal information and will not sell it without providing Users with a right to opt out.
You are entitled to the following specific rights under the CCPA in relation to personal information related to you:
* You have a right to request that we will disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of personal information related to you over the past 12 months. After verifying your request, we will disclose to you: (i) the categories of personal information that we collect about you; (ii) the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; (iii) the purposes for collecting, using, or selling that personal information; (iv) the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose or sold, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed or sold that particular category of personal information; (v) the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you; (vi) if we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the categories of personal information we have disclosed; (vii) if we sold your personal information, the categories of personal information we have sold.
* You have a right to request that we delete personal information related to you that we collected from you under certain circumstances and exceptions.
* You also have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
To make such requests, we kindly ask that you contact us at DAV@DAV-BEUT.COM.
We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may also be required.
A request for access can be made by you only twice within a 12-months period. Any disclosures that we provide will only cover the 12-months period preceding receipt of your request. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable User request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will inform you of the reasons for such decision and provide you with a cost estimate before processing further your request.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. In the event that you believe your information is in any way incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know immediately. We will make sure we investigate the matter and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible where necessary or give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we will ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. If for any reason you have a problem with deleting your personal information, please contact us at DAV@DAV-BEUT.COM and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
To exercise any of your rights in connection with your personal information, we kindly ask that you please contact us at
If you have any questions (or comments) concerning this Policy, please email our team at DAV@DAV-BEUT.COM, and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe.